Nowadays, everyone seems to have a digital trail. That one photo or post may seem to disappear from your feed after some time, but can pop up later on when applying for an internship or job.
Remember Miss Teen USA’s racist tweets?
- Thou shalt not post vague, whiny rants.
- Thou shalt not get offended without fully understanding what it is that has you so upset.
- Thou shalt consider thy audience.
- Thou shalt not post every meal ever consumed.
- Thou shalt double check before posting any news articles that seem too good to be true.
- Thou shalt not try to guilt one’s friends and/or followers into liking/retweeting something in support of another person/cause they know nothing about.
- Thou shalt not ask celebrities or brands to follow you.
- Thou shalt realize that Reddit exists.
- Thou shalt not post/tweet anything you wouldn’t say to someone in person.
- Thou shalt have fun.
Check them out here.